How to clean, maintain and maintain the tent？
It is also very important to clean up and maintain the tent after use. It is related to the service life of the tent and also directly affects the future use. The cleaning of the tent should be carried out according to the following procedures:
1.Clean the bottom of the tent, wipe off the sediment, if there is any pollution, it can be slightly scrubbed with clean water.
2. Cool the tents inside and outside of the tent, and then put them away after they are dry. If it is too late to dry the tent, remember that it must not be stored for a long time, so as to avoid coloring and mildew. As soon as possible, cool it immediately.
3.Clean up the sediment of the strut.
4. Check the tent accessories and their integrity.
5. It is not advisable to clean with detergents so as not to affect the waterproof effect.
The maintenance and cleaning of sleeping bags
At present, most of the cotton sleeping bag fillers on the market use hollow cotton. The more high-end ones use DuPont seven-hole cotton or 3D cotton as filler. Let's talk about down sleeping bags. There are several keywords for down sleeping bags:
1.Down filling amount: it is the weight of down in the sleeping bag
2. Down content: the proportion of down in down, the higher the value of down content, the better
3. Bulkiness: refers to the unit volume occupied by a unit weight of down that is naturally fluffy. The higher the bulkiness, the better. The bulkiness is the most important item that affects the warmth retention of down. From the classification of down, it can be divided into white goose down, gray goose down, white duck down, gray duck down and so on.
Here are a few things to keep in mind about the maintenance of your sleeping bag:
1.Try not to put it in a compression bag when not in use at ordinary times. It is best to hang it in the wardrobe like hanging clothes, and then put it in a compression bag when you use it.
2. Cleaning of cotton sleeping bag: You can turn the lining of the sleeping bag to the outside for washing, and attach the Velcro button to prevent the fabric of the sleeping bag from hanging. Use neutral lotion, and finally rinse it with clean water. Remember to rinse several times.
3. Do not dry-clean the down sleeping bag, which will destroy the warmth of the down. Down sleeping bags are strongly recommended to use sleeping bag liner, which can reduce the number of washing. If it is dirty, you can use a special cleaner to clean the dirty part.
Cleaning and maintenance of jackets
The most important thing is not to use a washing machine, otherwise the waterproof layer will be separated from the cloth under the strong pressure of the washing machine. Jackets are often washed once after wearing for a long time, and I don't mind washing them by hand. The easy-to-dirty cloth base of the jacket is made of chemical fiber material, which is easy to remove the dirt. Soak it with neutral washing powder for about five minutes, and wipe the dirty place with a soft brush or sponge to clean it. Let dry. This way is not complicated. Everyone should pay attention to the jacket. There is always a wrong concept. If you can wear it after a few years, you think that there is no problem with the function.
In fact, the fabric of the jacket is chemical fiber, most of which are nylon, the coating is PTFE, and it is also a chemical material, which may cause aging, but the aging time varies according to the brand and quality of the material. Wet the jacket on the ground, pour a little dishwashing liquid (this one is softer), brush the dirty areas with a soft brush, then rinse it and hang it to air dry, not in the sun.
The best way to wash:
1.Use neutral washing powder, dissolve in water, the water temperature should not exceed 40 degrees, and soak the clothes for no more than 5 minutes;
2. Use a soft brush to brush the dirty parts;
3. Rinse with plenty of water, and be sure to remove the washing ingredients ;
4. Don't wring out the clothes, don't spin the dryer, hang them directly on a hanger, and dry them naturally;
5. Avoid sun exposure;
6. Do not iron at high temperature, try to avoid ironing;
7. There is some damage to the clothes, please avoid frequent washing.
Post time: Sep-01-2022